Drama Production Management
Duration 5 days
Course dates Register your interest
Application deadline Register your interest
Bursaries supported by the Scottish Government are available for those who are eligible
One of the most popular and successful courses run by NFTS, this course provides an introduction to the principles and practices of the work involved in film and television drama production management.
Participants will learn how to break down a short script which they will schedule, gaining a full understanding of all the elements which go into making up the budget.
The course covers:
- Role, function and responsibilities of a drama production manager
- Breaking down and scheduling a script
- Union agreements
- The principles of budgeting
- Insurance and completion bonds
- Health & Safety
- The unit on location, at home and overseas
- Progress reports
How to apply
Application deadline: Register your interest
Please register your interest now to be advised of new course dates once they become available.