Introduction to the Drama Production Office :- ONLINE
Duration 1 day
Course dates Register your interest
Application deadline Register your interest
Bursaries supported by the Scottish Government are available for those who are eligible.
Delivered online in the NFTS Scotland Virtual Classroom accessed by Zoom.
This entry level course is aimed at anyone interested in starting out in Film and TV drama production, specifically in the production office, with no previous experience necessary to join the course.
The course will give you an overview of:
- The roles and responsibilities in the drama production office
- Who is who on the production team and who does what
- How the production office interacts and works with set-based departments, the paperwork and processes involved
- A typical day in the production office
- Skills required to work in production
The course is led by Elizabeth Edgar, an experienced Production Supervisor and Coordinator with credits including The Victim, Shetland, T2 Trainspotting and Waterloo Road.
How to apply
Application deadline: Register your interest
This course is not currently open for applications. To be informed of future dates as they become available, please register your interest.