Live Football Commentating
Duration 2 days
Course dates 06 May 2021 - 07 May 2021
Begin your application
In association with
This online course is aimed at commentators who wish to increase their commentary skills and ability to cope with mid and high football leagues. It is based on theory and practical sessions aimed at giving commentators a greater understanding of their craft and improving their commentary skills.
The course is run initially as a group session and then commentators will prepare and perform training by delivering off tube commentary of a football match.
The 2-day online training will have pre-recorded and live sessions. Participants will be given case-studies and project work and will benefit from direct interaction with the expert.
- To master the art of radio and TV commentary
- To add value to a viewer’s experience through insight and information
- How to prepare for a football event
- How to modulate and maximise your voice
- How to work efficiently with producers and directors
- Have a better understanding of the real objectives of sports commentary
- Have a much broader understanding of the art of commentary
- Understand what the Broadcaster wants from a good Commentator
- Be able to prepare for commentary more effectively with the tools to develop their own system of notes
- Be able to create their own commentary style and feel more confident in delivering effective storytelling commentary
- Be confident and efficient in storytelling
Corporate Rate: £350
Freelance Rate: £300
How to apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interestBegin your application