Drama Production Management
Course Dates: tbc
Course Tutor: Paul Sarony
This course provides an introduction to the principles and practices of the work involved in film and television drama production management.
Participants will learn how to break down a short script which they will schedule, gaining a full understanding of all the elements which go into making up the budget.
This course covers
- Role, function and responsibilities of a drama production manager
- Breaking down and scheduling a script
- Union agreements
- The principles of budgeting
- Insurance and completion bonds
- Health & Safety
- The unit on location, at home and overseas
- Progress reports
The course tutor is a drama Production Manager/Line Producer with extensive experience of feature film and television drama productions. Specialist speakers will also be brought in throughout the 5 days.
Number of places: 12
Duration: 5 days
Freelance Rate: £815
Corporate Rate: £1500
Register your interest