NFTS Scotland Sessions: The Production Series - Post Production with Paul Sarony
Duration 3 hours
Course dates Register your interest
Application deadline Register your interest
Delivered online via Zoom
This session is for anyone who wants to know and understand more about the post-production process.
The session will cover:
- Role of the Post Production Supervisor, Coordinator and part time accountant;
- Post Roles including Main Editors & assistants: Sound, ADR, Effects, Foley, SFX. , Music Editors;
- Roles of Music Producer and VFX Producers;
- The Post route from Editor assembly through Director's Cut, Producer's screening, Financiers' Screening, Test Screening, locked cut and on to ADR, Foley, Effects then pre-mix and final mix whilst picture post starts from EDL to conform, grade, add titles and end credits, possible delay for VFX.
- Final delivery including all delivery materials for International delivery in two to three formats along with all post digital paper delivery of contracts, licenses, EPK etc.
Paul Sarony is a well-established Producer & Line producer with credits including Show Dog; Vampire Academy – Blood Sisters; The Man Who Would Be Bond; Hysteria, These Foolish Things; Mrs. Brown; Welcome to Sarajevo; Bhaji on the Beach; Hideous Kinky, and The Englishman Went Up A Hill and Came Down A Mountain. He was Production Adviser on the Oscar-winning film Shine and formerly General Manager of HTV International. Paul is a member of the Skillset 100 – a group of experts available to the Skillset Screen Academy network. Paul also leads our Drama Production Management short course.
How to apply
Application deadline: Register your interest
This session is not currently open for applications. Please register your interest to be advised of future dates.