For other NFTS diploma courses
- Assistant Camera (Focus Pulling and Loading)
- Assistant Directing & Floor Managing
- Cameras, Sound & Vision Mixing for Television Production
- Creative Producing for Digital Platforms
- Directing Commercials
- Factual Development and Production
- Graphics and Titles for Television and Film
- Location Sound Recording for Film & Television
- Model Making For Animation
- Production Accounting for Film & Television
- Production Management for Film & Television
- Script Development
- Sports Production
- Writing and Producing Comedy
- Unique and exciting course
- Delivered at NFTS in partnership with Mackinnon & Saunders, and Aardman Animations
- Intensely practical using current industry standard techniques
- 12 month course duration
- Working in a fully equipped studio environment
- Experienced visiting lecturers from industry
- Cross platform Integration with other NFTS courses - Animation, Production Design, Digital Effects, and Cinematography
- Access to all NFTS masterclasses led by major creative figures from Film, Television and the Games industries.
Application Deadline: 07 Jun 2018
- Introduction and workshop safe practice.
- Pattern and mould making
- Scale set and prop building
- Replica set build
- Sculpture and Puppet making,
- Work experience at a leading animation studio.
- Please provide links to your online portfolio, website or showreel and supply detailed notations of your contribution to the images. State whether the work is collaborative or created by you entirely.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be expected to show examples of your work in the form of a photographic stills portfolio, as well as digital format on a laptop or tablet.
How to Apply
You can apply directly to us at the NFTS by clicking on the link below:
- Apply for Model Making For Animation course
- You can apply online, or download a word document of the application form to submit via email
When selecting your course, please ensure that you have read the entry requirements and details of the supporting materials that should accompany your application.
Timing your application
We are happy to receive applications 24/7 and 365 days a year up until the deadline.