Drama Production Management
Duration 5 days
Course dates 06 Dec 2021 - 10 Dec 2021Begin your application
This course provides those attending with an introduction to the principles and practices of the work involved in film and television drama production management.
The basic thread throughout the week is that participants will learn how to break down a short script which they will schedule, and have a full understanding of all the elements which go into making up the budget.
In brief, areas covered are:
• Role, function and responsibilities of a drama production manager
• Overview of breaking down and scheduling a script
• Union Agreements
• The principles of a budgeting
• Insurance; Completion Bonds; Health & Safety
• The Unit: on location (foreign and at home)
• Progress Reports
• Organisational and Project Management Skills
The course tutor is a Drama Production Manager/Line Producer with a wealth of experience of feature film and television drama productions, and specialist speakers will also be invited to impart their knowledge.
Freelance Rate: £825
Corporate Rate: £1595