There’s no “correct” or “standard” way of financing your feature.
This course will point you in the right direction, and will attempt to answer the question at the heart of raising finance for any feature: Is it commercial and how long will it take to get into profit?
- What makes a film worth financing
- How investors see the aspects of the project in commercial terms
- How sales agents and distributors view the market both domestic and international
- Equity, pre-sales and gap financing
- The types of deals available
- Co-production and international deals
- How financing calculations are constructed and how the income is shared
Please fill in the application form, attaching your CV
For the Beaconsfield intake, if you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01494 677 903
For the Glasgow intake, if you need any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 729 8190