Supervising Art Directors
Duration 2 Days
Course dates 24 Feb 2020 - 25 Feb 2020
Begin your application
The aim of the two days is for participants to understand the responsibilities of the Supervising Art Director.
This will include breaking down a script, budgeting, the relationship between labour and materials, identifying the division of labour in the Art Department and the demands of the other related departments.
In brief, areas covered are:
- Role function and responsibility of the Supervising Art Director
- Assisting the Production Designer and recruitment of the Art Department
- Breaking down the script and evaluating the schedule. with a view to preparing a budget
- Control of the Art Department budget and management of labour within the department
- Liaising with the Production Department via the Art Department. Overview of clearance matters
- Liaising with Previs/Concept Art/ SFX
- Health and Safety
The course tutor is a working Art Director and Production Designer with a wealth of experience of feature film and television drama productions.
Freelance Rate: £295
Coroporate Rate: £575
How to apply
If you experience any problems making your application please contact us email@example.com 01494 677 903Begin your application