Facing deadlines, handling high-stakes situations - be it exams, job interviews, conflict resolution, stakeholder presentations or just dealing with life’s setbacks and outright failures.
All these events, however ‘normal’, are often costly on our mental and emotional wellbeing.
Building Confidence and Emotional Stamina is an intensive and highly motivational short course on dealing with some of the mental and emotional challenges of professional and personal life.
Sasha Damjanovski is an experienced psychological counsellor and life coach.
He is also a multi-award winning writer and director of film, TV, theatre and business communications. Therefore, his work is very holistic, drawing on the years and many layers of this combined professional experience, and on his own journey of personal growth.
• The interwoven influence of confidence, self-confidence and self-esteem
• Strategies and practical steps in building up all three
• The difference between having goals and finding meaning
• Techniques for strengthening one’s emotional strength to withstand destabilising challenges
• Understanding the stages of mental and emotional highs and lows and learning to manage them
• Creating constructive narratives and good habits
• How we recharge our emotional batteries
• Discussion / Q&A
The course is suitable for ALL, regardless of age, gender, or professional background.
Please fill in the application form, attaching your CV
If you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01494 677 903
Full payment (Freelance Rate) taken upon application