Learning to create compelling characters is one of the core skills needed to be a successful Screenwriter.
Great characters are the foundation of any Film or TV script. If they are written well, they are the hook which keep audiences interested and wanting more.
Your characters are central to creation of compelling TV and Cinema!
This course is designed for new and emergent Writers wishing to build a solid foundation of screenwriting skills and knowledge.
In this course, Clive Frayne - Head of Development at Script Compass, teaches basic character development techniques.
- The important relationship between characters, the plot, and the story
- What a character arc is, and how to create one
- What Actors need from a character
- The One-Photo method of character development
- The Four-Photo method of character development
- The Prose method of character development
- The Seed Scene method of character development
This course is ideal for any Screenwriter who is working on their first or second screenplay, a Writer coming to screenwriting from another discipline, or a self-taught [emergent] Screenwriter who wants to gain core professional skills.
Please fill in the application form, attaching your CV
If you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01494 677 903
Full payment (Freelance Rate) taken upon application