Duration 3 days
Course dates 07 Nov 2018 - 09 Nov 2018
Bursaries supported by the Scottish Government are available for those who are eligible
This course, especially developed for delivery in Scotland, is a largely practical course which will help you better understand where the Camera Assistant’s role fits into the wider Film and TV crew. You will gain experience working with industry professionals, understanding the equipment, processes and practices involved in assisting the camera team. It is ideal for junior employees and freelancers working in the Film and TV industries and those wanting to get a foothold on the first rung of the career ladder.
The course covers:
- An overview of the camera department and roles within it
- Industry standard camera equipment and accessories
- Identifying kit required for a project
- Checking and testing equipment
- Setting up equipment for a shoot, including practical drama exercises with actors
- Reviewing rushes
- The Camera Assistant's equipment list
How to apply
This course is open for applications.
Please apply by completing the application form and sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.