This 2 day course is aimed at those moving out of full-time employment into the freelance independent sector and at people who are contemplating starting up their own company.
- What should your "core" business be?
- How to set up your business structures
- How to become a freelancer or start your own company
- What you must do as an employer
- Accounting systems and managing them
- Approaches to total production budgeting, production fees and umbrella deals
- Long-term financial survival and business plans
- The legal framework for business and production
- Knowing the market place for pitching yourself and your projects
Please fill in the application form, attaching your CV
If you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01494 677 903