Introduction to Sound Supervision
Duration 1 day
Course dates 04 Sep 2020 - 04 Sep 2020
Begin your application
This course is aimed at sound editors who wish to expand their knowledge and prepare them for the role of Sound Supervisor for films. It will be tailored to the needs of the participants and will also feature shared insights from other sound supervisors.
By the end of the course participants will have an insight into a Sound Supervisor’s role, responsibilities & relationships. They will have gained an awareness of best practices and a toolkit on which to build their own supervision practice. the course will include practical examples designed to increase confidence and where group discussions are encouraged.
Areas covered include:
- Types of sound supervisor
- Sound team roles
- Relationships with the director and other departments
- Sound post process from script stage to delivery
- Preparing and overseeing a project
- Managing people for effective teamwork
- Best practice and avoiding pitfalls
Freelance Fee: £225
Corporate Rate: £475