Last remaining places to start in January 2020.
Scholarships and Bursaries available.
Whether you’re working in the industry or wanting to start a career, the NFTS teaches critical skills in a real studio environment. Our world-class tutors, once-in-a-lifetime masterclasses and vast network equip you with all you’ll need to build a successful career bringing great ideas and stories to life. There are still places available on the courses listed below, so apply now to transform your future.
Be part of the story.
Apply by 20 October 2019:
Full-time, MA courses
- Creative Business for Entrepreneurs and Executives
- Digital Effects
- Directing & Producing Television Entertainment
- Film Studies Programming & Curation, in partnership with the BFI
- Games Design & Development
- Marketing, Distribution, Sales & Exhibition, in partnership with UKCA
- Directing & Producing Science & Natural History, in partnership with RSPB
Full-time, Postgraduate Diploma courses
- Assistant Camera
- Cameras for Television Production
- Sound for Television Production
- Vision Mixing for Television Production
- Creative Producing for Digital Platforms, in partnership with Sky
- Motion Graphics and Titles for Television & Film, in partnership with Sky
- Sports Production, in partnership with IMG
Part-time, Postgraduate Diploma courses
- Directing Commercials
- Factual Development and Production
- Production Accounting
- Writing and Producing Comedy
If you have any questions about any of the courses listed above, feel free to contact our registry team on email@example.com
NFTS offers more bursaries and scholarships per student than most top educational institutions - find out more here.
Scholarships are now available for full-time NFTS Diploma courses - find out more here.